1. Designing the New Uber AppWe all use and love Uber. Whether you’re late to a meeting and public transport just won’t get you there in time, or you simply need a set ride to work every day- Uber is your answer. Didier Hillhorst provides users with a unique peek into the latest Uber update, including its sleek new look, and new flow. Find out what he means by “starting at the end, to get you closer to your next beginning.”
2. What it’s Like to Use SnapChat SpectaclesNew tech releases are always so exciting! Discover what it’s like to actually use SnapChat’s new Spectacles. Darrell Etherington shares a first-hand experience of what it’s like to snap a picture of what you’re seeing in real time. This is a great example of user experience taken to the next level. SnapChat simplified their experience, making snapping a smoother and exciting experience for their users.
3. Apple to Offer Free ‘Hour of Code’ Workshops for Full WeekTalk about giving customers what they want- Apple has announced that they will host coding workshops in nearly 500 of their retail stores worldwide for a full week. This is a great case of providing a well-rounded experience for users. Apple fans have the opportunity to learn about what goes into developing their favorite devices, while at the same time Apple created an incentive to get more customers to visit their retail stores.
4. Coca-Cola ‘Selfie Bottle’ Lets you Sip Your Health AwayAre you a regular coke drinker? Do you always love taking selfies? Well, now you can drink your favorite beverage while taking a selfie at the same time! Coca-Cola just introduced their ‘selfie bottle,’ an exciting new product that both promotes the company, while enticing more customers to buy a coke so they can ‘snap while they sip.’ Giving users what they want, in this case another method to take a selfie, while incorporating the product is top notch user experience in my book.
5. WhatsApp Launch “WhatsApp Video Calling,” Giving Users Exactly What They Needed and WantedGone are the days when you say to your friend ‘SMS me.’ Instead, it’s much more common to WhatsApp your friends, family, and even coworkers. From groups, endless emoji options, and even phone call making ability, WhatsApp is the all in one app. But this universally appealing app just got even better. Now, you can video call with their latest launch. This is a prime example of a company responding to user feedback in order to both improve their product, but also satisfy their 1 billion, and counting, users worldwide.
Join these revolutionary industry leaders, and take your website to the next level.