The 88th Academy Awards ceremony will take place on February 28, 2016. Alongside the red carpet, the glamorous stars and the amazing suits and gowns (who are YOU wearing?,) the best films of 2015 will be honored in one great night.
We here at UX Motel hate being left out, so in order to also feel the Academy Awards vibe, we I gathered this list 9 great UX videos found online. So go on, pop some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the crème de la crème of User Experience:
The 9 Great User Experience Design and Development Videos Are:
1. What the #$%@ is UX Design?
2. UX Week 2009 | Jesse James Garrett | The State Of User Experience
3. Don Norman: The Three Ways that Good Design Makes You Happy
4. Robert Fabricant – Behavior is our Medium
5. Interview with Marc Hemeon
6. UX Week 2014 | Denise Jacobs | Keynote: The Creativity (R)Evolution
7. Lean UX for Startups and Enterprise: Ten Secrets to Success
8. Paul Bennett: Design is in the Details
9. Life as an Amazon Instant Video UX Designer