This week’s best in User Experience and Usability we look at some upcoming changes predicted for 2015, the role of content optimization in enhancing the customer experience, and even the role of UX in the new trend in mobile healthcare solutions.
1. 3 Things That Will Change User Experience Design in 2015
In this article by Saul Gurdus, he looks at three key trends that will impact the landscape for UX in 2015. From power shifts to lean thinking, you’ll want to know just what has changed, so that your business can too.
2. User Experience Design: How Far Will You Go?
In this article by Paul Boag, he looks at just how far you may have to go as a UX designer in order to ensure your work is truly making a difference.
3. It’s Time to Treat Content as Part of the User Experience
In this article by Ian Lurie, he looks at content optimization to drive interest, build engagement and create and build customer loyalty.
4. User Experience Smackdown: Usability Testing vs. User Testing
Shari Thurow explains the distinction between usability testing and user testing in this intriguing article. Thurow uses some key tables to demonstrate the difference measures.
5. The Trend of Mobile Healthcare Solutions, and Why UX is Critical In It
Finally in this article we look at the role of UX in the new trend of mobile healthcare solutions. In particular we look at why UX is critical to this emerging solution.
For relative UX information i suggest you read User experience guidelines.