As 2013 comes to its conclusion, there is a lot of optimism and planning for the year to come. Yet it is also valuable to look back at the year in review, to return – with a bird’s eye view – to some of the ideas, news and people that shaped and influenced us most during the course of the year that is ending.
With the spirit in mind here are some of the best interviews on UX Motel this year:
- Ohad Inbar, UX Expert and Mentor at Microsoft Accelerator and Google Launchpad – Ohad has been working with startups for many years now and is eager to share his knowledge and experience. Listen to his great ideas and tips.
- Adam Bates, Product Manager at Paychex – Adam tells us about his UX role model, Donald Norman, and what to remember when creating a fluid and easy user experience.
- Zahi Boussiba, Co-founder and CEO of UserVOD – Zahi enlightens us about the creation of UserVOD as well as looking at heatmaps for usability testing and other interesting ideas.
- Peter Picone, Director of User Experience at Oracle Software – Peter and I discussed some hot user experience issues and his wisdom and knowledge really gave me a lot to think about.
- Sonny Chhen, UI & UX Manager at Citrix – Sonny tells us the difference between UX Managers, UX Designers and UX Consultants. He also discusses user experience research, revisions and new features and more in this great interview.
- Shai Wininger, Co-founder at Fiverr – Shai’s top advice for a UX designer is “Work hard on making things simple.” He talks about being at the top of his game and what he likes to keep most up to date on in the UX field.
- Sarah Berchild, Director of UX Design at Get Satisfaction – Sarah tells us about her UX inspiration, recognizing a great UX designer, common misconceptions about UX design and the “ secret weapon” of UX.
I’m excited to continue with some great new discussions in the year ahead!